420 g of dried lavender blossoms produce 22 ml of pure essential oil and 500 ml of hydrosol or floral water after 35 minutes of distillation time. Setting up and filling your still, complete distillation process, points to watch for a maximum oil yield and the most intensive hydrosol possible, dismantling, cleaning the interior of a still completely without residues, and correct storage.
Register in minutes – Start immediately – Access for 1 year
Learn how to make your own essential oils and hydrosols by means of hands-on, short videos. You will see us at work in the videos, so that each work step can be copied exactly. You can learn the respective topics at your own speed and anywhere you want.
- The costs and video length are always given for the respective videos.
- Start with the video immediately after registration.
- You can repeat the teaching video as often as you want.
- You will be given access to the video for 1 year.
- One-off payment, no subscription.